Sunday, June 07, 2015

 

Two PDF files.


I just sent a PDF file of (what I personally regard as) one of my best stories to a reader. BOTTLED LOVE STORY is a novella I wrote last year. If anyone else wants a PDF of this book please let me know. A donation of one euro is suggested but is by no means mandatory! I will send you the document anyway.

"Love can't be bottled but it might arrive in a bottle... Love is a game like chess but with smiles, winks, laughs and kisses for pieces... Love is a problem. Is there a solution? Join the woman who has no need for romance and the sailor from another age as they simultaneously attempt to accept and avoid the designs of destiny."

In the same spirit, my one and only poetry collection THE GLOOMY SEAHORSE is available as a PDF for anyone who wants it. A donation of one euro for this book is also suggested. It was published early last year. Just ask if you want one. I don't write poetry very often these days but I did when I was younger and most of the poems in this book are more than 20 years old.

"A book of poetry by Rhys Hughes with more than seventy poems selected from the past twenty years of his writing career and divided into four approximate categories: absurdism, mystical, science fiction and lovey-dovey, followed by an afterword."

Contact me here or at the following email address if you are interested: rhysaurus@gmail.com

Or make a donation using the Paypal button below:


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]